CCAN1E-BM – Bunya Top with Queensland Maple Back and Sides.
All solid timber grand auditorium full body guitars with Cole Clark 2 way pickup and dot fretboard inlays.
Bunya: This native sustainable Australian tone wood sourced from Queensland is responsible for over half of Cole Clark’s sales. This is the top used by the majority of our long term artists.
Air Dry Density 460
Modulus of Elasticity 11
Janka Hardness 2.3
Signature Cole Clark acoustic sound
For a medium to hard player, especially amplified
Good for a percussive player
Handles climate extremes better than the softer timbers. This is a sustainable timber.
Queensland Maple: This is an Australian native sustainable timber sourced from Queensland and is our second biggest seller. It is no relation and has no similar sound characteristics to US Maple. It’s a neutral sounding timber like South American Mahogany with a touch more snap.
Air Dry Density 580
Modulus of Elasticity 10
Janka Hardness 4.7
Neutral Sounding, similar to Brazilian Mahogany
Good for amplifying. This is a sustainable timber.
- All solid timber full body grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 2-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Indian Rosewood
- Inlays: dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- With Cole Clark Hard Case
- Pick guard supplied in case