Yamaha YST-SW300 Subwoofer only $499 when purchased with YSP5600. You save $500
Renowned as the very first Dolby Atmos and DTS:X sound bar, surround sound will never be the same again.
- Surround sound from a 44-speaker array in a total 46-speaker configuration - the most in YSP history
- 6 dedicated height channel speakers on each side provide 7.1.2 channel surround sound
- The latest surround sound formats, Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X, are supported
- 10 CINEMA DSP 3D programs
- Dialogue Lift ensures that dialogue comes from the centre of the screen
- MusicCast lets you stream any music content to other MusicCast products
- The MusicCast app allows you to control all MusicCast products and operate all music sources from your iOS or Android device
- Support for Internet radio and various music streaming services
- AirPlay® allows music streaming from Mac, PC, iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Supports Bluetooth® output for sharing audio with other Bluetooth speakers
- Supports various codecs: MP3, WMA, MPEG4-AAC, Apple Lossless, WAV, FLAC and AIFF
- HDMI input with 4K60p Pass through and HDCP2.2
- Clear Voice makes dialogue and narrations easy to hear
- Simple external design features a mesh grille cover over the front and top
- Indicators are placed on the inside of the grille and extinguished when not needed
- A powerful subwoofer with wired or wireless connection (via the optional SWK-W16 Wireless Kit)
- Wall-mounting via the optional SPM-K30 bracket
- OSD supports overlay over HDMI input and multiple languages
- (English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Swedish, Turkish, Japanese)
Incorporates the First YSP to Create a Height Channel by Using Sound Beams from Specific Array Speakers
Height channel audio playback is realised by placing six array speakers at each end of the unit (a total of 12). For these array speakers, 28mm diameter units are used. In order to obtain the maximum sound beam effect, they are mounted on an angled baffle and sound beam vertical control is adapted. Sound field reproduction is just as if real speakers were mounted on the ceiling, so you get great sound without the bother of mounting speakers and stringing wires.
Compatible with the New Formats Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
The YSP-5600 supports both Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, the latest surround sound formats that have attracted a lot of attention in the movie industry. Dolby Atmos is supported by the unit when shipped, while DTS:X is planned to be supported with a firmware update.
Supports Yamaha’s Own CINEMA DSP 3D Mode
Yamaha’s original CINEMA DSP 3D Mode adds an expansive height direction to the sound field, creating a rich surround space. The YSP-5600 supports this feature by using special array speakers to create vertical beams. You can enjoy the feeling of a live performance with standard sound formats, and combine this effect with Dolby Atmos or DTS:X to enjoy a more natural expansion of the 3D surround sound.
All MusicCast-compatible models feature Standby power mode that achieves low power consumption of under 3W . And taking the Eco design concept a step further, the YSP-5600 has even lower power consumption of less than 1.6W in Standby power mode. In addition, the Auto power Standby function automatically turns the power off after a set period of time with no signal elapses. This eco-design makes MusicCast thoroughly friendly to the environment.
HDMI Terminal and 4K Ultra HD Full Support with 4K60p, HDCP2.2
The YSP-5600 supports the latest HDMI standards. Thanks to transmission of 4K video at 60 frames per second passthrough, you can fully enjoy the high definition video quality of 4K without degradation. It also adheres to the HDCP2.2 copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission.