Beggs original store opened in Dunedin in 1864 by Charles Begg a piano maker and technician from Scotland.
The Nelson store opened in the very early 1900's in Trafalgar St and moved to its present location in the early 1970's.
We carry a comprehensive range of musical instruments and hifi equipment from our store at 264 Hardy St Nelson. The best brands in world are available here in store or online. We strive to offer the best service we possibly can at the best value prices.
The team love listening to and creating music, some more successfully than others!
We enjoy helping our customers find the right product for them to create great musical experiences
Pop in and see us or give us a call and we can talk about music its create and reproduction for ages.