With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet™ cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
The turntable comes with a 45 RPM adapter and a removable hinged dust cover.
Available in black (AT-LP60XUSB-BK) and gunmetal (AT-LP60XUSB-GM)
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Magnet™ phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
|Type||Belt drive turntable, fully automatic|
|Speeds||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM|
|Wow and Flutter||Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz (JIS)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>50 dB (DIN-B)|
|Output Level||Pre-amp “PHONO”: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp “LINE” 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain||36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized|
|Power Supply Requirements||240V AC, 60 Hz, 3W|
|Dimensions||359.5mm W x 97.5mm H x 373.3mm D|
|Accessories Included||1.9m USB cable; 3.5mm mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable; 45 RPM adapter; removable hinged dust cover|
|USB operation system requirements||PC or Mac with an available USB port (USB1.1 or higher)
Windows 7 or above, or Mac OS X or above